Sunday, September 30, 2007

Welcome back!

The Coffee Talk community is getting back together after 5 weeks off for summer vacation. Some of you have gone on trips or back home. Some of you have stayed in Seattle.

When American students go back to school in the fall, they fully expect their teachers to assign them a 3-5 page composition, titled "What I Did On My Summer Vacation".
Please come prepared to tell about your last five weeks of vacation.
Examples: I went to about 3 movies a week....I attended my cousin's wedding......I moved to a new house/apt/host family.... I took a trip to New York....... I got sick and had to go to the emergency room... It was so good to be home in my country with my family and friends..... I met a new friend.... I was bored out of my mind...

We can't wait to hear all about it.

The fall schedule will be
Fridays 4:00-5:30 Conversation Lounge (and dinner), starting October 5.
Tuesdays 4:00-5:30 Homework Help (hot beverages and snacks), starting October 9.

If any of you can help move tables before Coffee Talk or help clean up afterwards please let us know.
Thank you.

No comments: